1. Recover deleted and formatted photos as well as recover lost photos from damaged or RAW partitions and drives.
2. Support recovery of various formats of photos and pictures, such as JPG, BMP, PNG, PSD, MAX, RAW, DNG, MEF, etc.
1.Support backing up system for EFI-based computer.
2.System restore becomes able to keep data on Desktop, My Document and Favorites of current system.
3.Add Option button by which users can make advanced settings for backup, restore and boot option.
4.Support automatic backup and restore when the program is started via boot option.
1. Display files it just finds out for file preview during file scanning.
2. Add "Pause" button so that files can be saved when file scanning pauses. Besides, users are allowed to continue scanning after file scanning pauses.
3. Improve success rate of data recovery.
4. Increase file copy speed.
5.Prompts during file scanning are more accurate.
6. Fix a bug that program stopped working when previewing certain pictures.
7. Fix errors happened to file copy step in some cases.
1. Adds "Pause" button for "Recover Files" dialogue box. When file scanning pauses, users can copy files immediately and save scanning progress.
2. Recovers the progress bar for the dialogue box "Bad Track Verification" and adds a list for detailed info.
3. Enhances the function "Explore Partition Image File" and improves the adaptability of damaged image file.
4. Improves the program's stability