1. It is compatible with Android 2.3 (or earlier) up to the latest version and supports almost all Android brands.
2. Eassos Android data recovery software allows users to recover data from built-in storage as well as SD card of Android devices.
3. It supports recovery of photos, documents, music, messages, audio & video files and other stuff from Android devices.
1. It is designed with fresh new user interface and improves user experience.
2. Data recovery feature doesn’t filter partition when it finds out too few partitions, in order to avoid missing desired partition.
3. The thumbnail file view mode shows file names on unloaded files.
1.Support backing up system for EFI-based computer.
2.System restore becomes able to keep data on Desktop, My Document and Favorites of current system.
3.Add Option button by which users can make advanced settings for backup, restore and boot option.
4.Support automatic backup and restore when the program is started via boot option.
1. File copy supports extremely long file path.
2. Reduces the possibility that software stopped responding during scanning files.
3. Files under “Orphaned Files” are not marked with “?”.
4. Recovered partition doesn’t show drive letter.
5.Optimizes the time when “Stop” and “Continue” buttons start work.
6. Supports register on tablet devices.
7.Corrects a mistake that the program failed to display progress correctly when recovering deleted files from NTFS partition.
8.Fixes an issue that selection status was incorrect after scanning FAT partition.
1. [new] Batch formatting of USB flash drives, which can automatically format newly inserted USB flash drives in batch based on specific requirements.
2. [new] The program is able to safely eject removable disks.
3. [new] Erase empty space on a partition to prevent lost data from being recovered.
4. [new] Extend partition without losing data, including extending system partition.
5. [Enhanced] The item under Copy Block is changed to "Original Data (Ctrl +C)" from "Text (Ctrl +C)".
6. [Enhanced] In sector editor window, moving cursor (or press keys such as arrow keys, PageUp) after selecting a block doesn’t wipe selected area.