1.It is allowed to backup system to external hard drive in WinPE.
2.When backing up Win8, program will prompt to restart computer normally before backup if the partition is in the state of hibernation or quick start.
3.When the program restores Windows system partition for GPT disk, GUID is restored as well, making sure system start normally.
4.Fixed the bug that 64 bit version crashed when backing up partition to image file.
1. Optimizes file recovery function, filtering invalid partitions and speeding up arranging files.
2. Increases file scanning speed of recovering deleted files from NTFS partitions.
3. It is able to save scanning progress when the program recovers deleted files.
4. Recovered Typed doesn't display files that overlaps with files from normal directory structure.
5. It adds confirmation message for operations "Back", "Home" and "Close" when the program is scanning and displaying files.
6. Fixes a bug that it failed to show the exact folder number on the right-bottom interface.
1. Adds “Pause” button for “Recover Files” dialogue box. When file scanning pauses, users can copy files immediately and save scanning progress.
2. Recovers the progress bar for the dialogue box “Bad Track Verification” and adds a list for detailed info.
3. Enhances the function “Explore Partition Image File” and improves the adaptability of damaged image file.
4. Improves the program’s stability