1. Recover deleted and formatted photos as well as recover lost photos from damaged or RAW partitions and drives.
2. Support recovery of various formats of photos and pictures, such as JPG, BMP, PNG, PSD, MAX, RAW, DNG, MEF, etc.
3. Users can view and preview files during or after file scanning process.
4. Scanning progress can be saved automatically or manually.
5. Support all types of storage devices like HDD, external hard drive, USB flash drive, SD card, Micro SD, digital camera, phone, etc.
1.It is allowed to backup system to external hard drive in WinPE.
2.When backing up Win8, program will prompt to restart computer normally before backup if the partition is in the state of hibernation or quick start.
3.When the program restores Windows system partition for GPT disk, GUID is restored as well, making sure system start normally.
4.Fixed the bug that 64 bit version crashed when backing up partition to image file.
1. Display files it just finds out for file preview during file scanning.
2. Add “Pause” button so that files can be saved when file scanning pauses. Besides, users are allowed to continue scanning after file scanning pauses.
3. Improve success rate of data recovery.
4. Increase file copy speed.
5.Prompts during file scanning are more accurate.
6. Fix a bug that program stopped working when previewing certain pictures.
7. Fix errors happened to file copy step in some cases.
1. Adds “Pause” button for “Recover Files” dialogue box. When file scanning pauses, users can copy files immediately and save scanning progress.
2. Recovers the progress bar for the dialogue box “Bad Track Verification” and adds a list for detailed info.
3. Enhances the function “Explore Partition Image File” and improves the adaptability of damaged image file.
4. Improves the program’s stability