Updated on February 6th, 2015
Those days have gone when people took photos with reel cameras, developed pictures and then put pictures in albums. Nowadays, people store their photos on cell photos, computers, laptops, USB drive, camera cards, etc., which is quite convenient. However, these massive storage devices can’t avoid data loss problem.
There are various causes that lead to data loss, and here lists the most frequent factors:
- Physical issue: storage media may fail physically if they fall to floor from desk or they can’t be detected by computer. In such cases, users should find a professional recovery center for help.
- Virus or malware attack: virus and malware not only retards computer but also damage files or cause data loss.
- Human error: the accidental deletion or formatting is the major reason of photo loss.
- File system error: partition will become inaccessible when file system goes wrong, such as partition turns RAW.
As free photo recovery software, Eassos Recovery Free is capable of recovering deleted or formatted photos including wedding pictures, birthday albums, family photos, personnel snapshots, travel pictures, selfies from all brands of digital camera, for example, Canon, Kodak, Sony, Toshiba, Samsung and more. With advanced photo recovery technology, this free recovery software also can retrieve lost text documents, videos, audios, Microsoft Office files, etc. from computer, laptop, portable drives, memory cards, cell phones and other similar storage media devices.
Steps of lost photo recovery
- 1. Install Eassos Recovery Free on computer.
- 2. Start scanning the space where lost pictures were stored.
- 3. After scanning process is completed, select photos and copy them to a safe destination.
The whole process only takes several minutes, which is easy to learn.