Why do you need hard drive data recovery software?
If you’ve been using computer for quite long time in working or studying and you’ve never made any backups for your files, then there is a good chance that files stored on a hard drive is not totally safe. And numerous real instances have proved this is indeed true. The big threat to files on hard drive are those who use them. It happens so frequent that we delete files or partition from hard drive by mistake that we did not mean to.
Common scenarios of hard drive data loss:
- Files or folders are deleted by accident;
- Partitions on hard drive cannot be accessed;
- Virus attack or virus infection;
- Partition is accidentally formatted or deleted;
- Computer is restored to factory settings;
- Partition table corrupts or gets damaged;
- Hard drive has bad sectors, etc.
Since files may get lost at any time and you haven’t started to backup files, hard drive data recovery software is the necessary program to your computer.
Hard drive data recovery freeware–Eassos Recovery Free
Eassos Recovery Free is effective hard drive recovery freeware which is designed to recover formatted files and deleted files from empty Recycle Bin, or recover lost files from lost or damaged partitions. It provides you with a step-by-step wizard that guides you through the whole data recovery process, so you don’t have to obtain so many computer skills when you use this tool.
The main interface is divided into four buttons; each represents one data recovery mode.
- Recover Files From Partition: Recover files from specified partition which is formatted or becomes inaccessible (e.g. RAW partition).
- Recover lost partitions: Recover deleted or lost partitions and repair partition table.
- Recover Files From Disk: Recover lost files or folders from the whole disk whose partition table can’t be repaired.
- Recover Deleted files: Recover deleted files or folders after Recycle Bin is emptied and recover data deleted by keys “Shift” and “Delete”.