Updated on February 5th, 2015
The best file recovery software for deleted file recovery or formatted file recovery should be capable of recovering lost files and folders completely with original file directory structure. Lost files such as music, pictures, multimedia files, documents, programs, etc. can be recovered without complex steps or many efforts, as most users are not computer experts or have little data recovery experience.
There are numerous causes for files getting lost: system crash virus, malware, accident deletion, formatting, hard drive failure, partition corruption. All these data loss can be solved by best file recovery software. For example, when files are deleted, they are removed to Recycle Bin first, and files still stay on hard drive even after Recycle Bin is emptied. Before lost files are overwritten by other content. File recovery software for example Eassos Recovery searches for these deleted files with specialized and advanced algorithm which is able to locate and recognize deleted files from free disk space. Even though lost files are partly overwritten, this program still can retrieve files that are not overwritten as much as possible via its depth scanning skills.
As best file recovery software, Eassos Recovery offers user-friendly wizard interface which makes recovery process easy to learn and allows common users to perform file recovery dependently. Other features Eassos Recovery possesses:
- It supports recovering files from various types of storage media like hard drive, laptop, portable hard drive, USB flash drive, SD card, TF card, camera, PM3, virtual disks and more.
- It can scan and retrieve files from hard drives that have bad sectors.
- The file scanning process is read-only which won’t cause any writing actions and ensure data security.
- It provides different recovery modules aiming to different data loss situations.
- It offers perfect file preview function by which users can quick find out files and judge whether files can be recovered successfully.